Members of our Internal Medicine practice are investing in their greatest asset, their health.
As internists, our physicians see adults age 18 and older for their primary care needs on a membership basis.
Our personalized membership program
Your health is your greatest asset and impacts the overall quality of your life. You entrust us with your care, to protect that asset and ensure you achieve true wellness, vitality and longevity.
Thus, we’re excited to share our primary care personalized membership healthcare program with you that provides benefits specifically designed to protect your greatest asset, your health!
• 24x7 direct physician access via cell phone which reduces urgent care or ER visits
• Same day or next day appointments for acute illnesses
• Unhurried office visits with minimal or no waiting
• An annual executive-level physical, which includes the following:
◦ Complete medical history and thorough evaluation/review of all medications
◦ Comprehensive preventive care examination
◦ Spirometry and other tests as indicated by individual medical conditions
◦ Oxygen saturation with or without exercise study as indicated by medical condition
◦ Wallet-sized laminated electrocardiogram
◦ Routine lab tests associated with complete physicals
◦ Influenza, Pneumovax, Prevnar, Tetanus/Pertussis/Diphtheria, Zostavax, Hepatitis A & B as indicated and covered
by the insurer
◦ Review of all lab and test results
• Personalized healthy living and wellness plan – general diet, exercise, stress and smoking cessation
• Discussion of consultation and procedure reports
• Review of hospitalizations and clinical implications
• Detection and screening for cancer based on current national guidelines
• Topical material on health and wellness
• Assistance with appointments for subspecialists and testing as medically necessary
For further information or to enroll, contact our practice at (301) 593-2698.
10301 Georgia Avenue, Suite 304 | Silver Spring, MD 20902