Our Personalized Membership Program
Your health is your greatest asset and impacts the overall quality of your life. You entrust us with your care, to protect that asset and ensure you achieve true wellness, vitality and longevity.
Thus, we’re excited to share our primary care personalized membership healthcare program with you that provides benefits specifically designed to protect your greatest asset, your health!
- After office hours direct physician access via cell phone which reduces urgent care or ER visits
- Same Day Or Next Day Office Visits For Urgent Health Issues
- Minimal Waiting & Unhurried Time With Your Personal Physician
- An annual executive-level physical, which includes:
- Complete medical history and physical
- Comprehensive preventive care examination:
– Metabolic panel and CBC
– Lipid panel
– Wallet-sized laminated electrocardiogram
- Vaccines: Influenza, Pneumovax, Prevnar13, Tetanus/Pertussis/Diphtheria, Shingrix/Shingles, and Hepatitis A & B are considered every year and ordered as indicated. Charges for these are submitted through insurance, with coverage decided by the insurance company.
- Review of all lab and test results
- Personalized healthy living and wellness plan
- Detailed reports and information forwarded to consultants prior to your visit with the consultant
- Discussion of consultation and procedure reports
- Review of hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Cancer screening based on current national guidelines
- Health and wellness reference materials
- Assistance with appointments for sub-specialists and testing as medically necessary
Pulmonary Medical Services
Pulmonology is the subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with diseases of the lungs and airways, which often involves evaluation of the upper respiratory tract (nose, pharynx and throat) as well as the heart.
Pulmonologists are specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest such as pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, pulmonary complications of AIDS, injury, complicated chest infections and complications of respiratory diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Our physicians see pulmonary patients referred by primary care physicians on a traditional fee-for-service basis. Membership is not required to be seen as a pulmonary patient. Patients will be treated without an annual fee, but only pulmonary issues will be addressed.